Recap In Week 7, I upgraded bio-pv to a web component, fixed a minor bug, updated README and added instructions while running the generator and improved TODO.md. [Read More]
Week 7 - BioJS - GSoC
In the second half!
Recap In Week 6, I upgraded Cytoscape to a Web Component, divided the README into two parts - Contribution guide and User’s guide and updated the documentation. [Read More]
Week 6 - BioJS - GSoC
Halfway down the road.
Recap In Week 5, I added unit tests for the new features, updated the documentation and divided the documentation in two parts, one for contributing and other for using the generator. [Read More]
Week 5 - BioJS - GSoC
After the first evaluation!.
Recap In Week 4, I completed error handling, enhanced validation for some inputs, added contribution guide and started working on the tests for new features. [Read More]
Week 4 - BioJS - GSoC
Before the first evaluation!.
Recap In Week 3, I completed the new workflow, added contribution guide in README and started error handling. [Read More]