Recap Week 8 consisted of initiating the ansible playbook for django. I started with a fabric script and the weekly involved extensive discussion about it’s requirement. [Read More]
Week - 8 BioJS - Backend
Learning the amazing - Ansible!
Recap Week 7 consisted of implementing the new model for the visualizations and finishing it up. Sarthak and I did face some unforseen challenges but we were able to tackle them in an engineered manner. [Read More]
Week 8 - BioJS - Frontend
Track week eight's progress here!
Recap Week 7 consisted of implementing the new model for the visualizations and finishing it up. Megh and I faced some challenges while implementing the model more about which can be found in week 7’s blog post. [Read More]
Week 7 - BioJS
Almost done with the visualizations!
Recap Week 6 was more of a “brainstorming” week as unexpectedly the visualizations were confusing! A “challenge” had arrived! After discussing numerous possibilities, we finally had a structure clear in our minds. The only thing left was to implement it! [Read More]
Week 6 - BioJS - Frontend
Track week six's progress here!
Recap Week 5 consisted of adding the fuzzy search ability to the BioJS website and linking components to their individual pages. Website can be viewed here. Tests were written and documentation was updated. [Read More]